Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Techniques to Help with Self-Awareness

Truly there are so many techniques, tools and programs that have been created on this subject and there are many more to come. It is vital that you look at them with a sense of non-judgment. You will find that some of the theories, philosophies, techniques and tips can at times seem to contradict. That is ok because we are all on different paths, some things may help a number of people in a way that doesn’t help you, again that is ok. You will find what harmonizes with your own soul and find peace within.

I am going to give you the names of some of my favorite authors on this subject. I will also share a few different programs that exist that I have found very helpful. I will also share with you a personal technique that I find very powerful.

There are many authors out there I recommend reading anything from Dr. Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Ernest Holmes, Gregg Braden, Esther and Jerry Hicks, Neal Donald Walsh and Louise Hay. I recommend the “Holographic Universe” by Michael Talbot, “Conversations With God” by Neal Donald Walsh, “Life and Teaching of the Master of the Far East” by Baird T. Spalding, “The Divine Matrix” by Gregg Braden, “Autobiography of a Yogi” by Paramahansa Yogananda and I also recommend looking for a book called “The Book or est”. There are many more but these are very helpful.

There are many programs out there NLP (Nero Linguistic Programming) has become a common and noted as a very affective technique in making lasting changes. Techniques taught by Jerry and Esther Hicks in “The Law of Attraction” and “Money and The Law of Attraction” are also very good and very useful. Ernest Holmes teaches some fantastic tools in his “Science of Mind” literature. There are different kinds of centers where these things are share. T.I.C. (Teachings of the Inner Christ) is an organization that teachings so much in this area.

The one technique that has been very helpful for me is to focus on being the love that I want to see the world. Feeling the unconditional love, caring and concern for the well being of all emanate from my source. If this confuses you, I will discuss it more in detail later.

In my latter postings you will see some of these techniques outlined to help you progress. I will give specifics and share with you much of what I have learned.


For more information and a free exercise on finding what you truly desire Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment